Linden Bairey is an Analyst with significant policy, legislative, and budget analysis experience at the state and local level in California. Prior to joining Harvey M. Rose Associates, she worked at a public sector consulting firm in Oakland, San Francisco’s Budget and Legislative Analyst’s Office, and a Bay Area environmental policy and planning firm. She also provided consulting services for California’s Government Operations Agency in Sacramento. Ms. Bairey holds a Bachelor of Arts from New York University and a Master of Public Policy from the Goldman School of Public Policy at the University of California, Berkeley.
- Policy Analysis, Police Staffing Methodologies
- Audit, City of Santa Clara Stadium Authority Finances
- Annual review of the $166 million FY 2015-16 San Francisco Department of Children, Youth, and Families proposed budget
- Annual review of the $88 million FY 2015-16 San Francisco Department of Human Resources proposed budget
- Annual review of the $11 million FY 2015-16 San Francisco Health Service System proposed budget