Julia Nagle is a Senior Analyst with experience in policy and budget analyses, legislative drafting, grants management and strategic planning. She has worked for government agencies and non-profits at the local and state levels in California, Pennsylvania, and Washington, D.C. Prior to joining Harvey Rose Associates, Ms. Nagle served as a Program Associate for the S.D. Bechtel, Jr. Foundation in San Francisco, where she contributed to the development of a multi-year roadmap to guide the Education Program’s policy and advocacy investments. Ms. Nagle earned a Master of Public Policy at the University of California, Berkeley. As part of her graduate work, she consulted for the Planning Department of the City and County of San Francisco and for the Alameda County Department of Housing and Community Development. Ms. Nagle holds a Bachelor of Arts in Urban Studies from Columbia University.
- Annual Review of the Proposed Budgets for Multiple Departments, San Francisco Board of Supervisors
- Management Review of the Department of Social Services, Imperial County
- Performance Audit of the Registrar of Voters, Santa Clara County
- Financial Analysis of Options for a Municipal Fiber Optic Network for Citywide Internet Access
- Performance Audit of Vehicle Lien Sales, City of Long Beach
- Performance Audit of the San Francisco Fire Department Administrative Staffing and Strategic Plan