Anna Chenakina is a Senior Analyst with experience in utility financing, capital budgeting, and debt management. Prior to joining Harvey M. Rose and Associates, Ms. Chenakina was a Senior Analyst at the San Francisco Public Utilities Commission (SFPUC) where she provided analytical support to the Capital Financing Team and developed cost-efficient financing strategies in the primary areas of long-term debt management, capital improvement planning, and refinancing solutions. She also worked in the investment banking department of Stephens Inc. and was a registered Municipal Securities Representative and a registered Uniform State Law Securities Agent. Ms. Chenakina holds a Bachelor of Science Degree in Business Administration with Special Attainments in Commerce and a minor in Mathematics from Washington and Lee University.
- Management Audit, Adult Custody Operations, County of Santa Clara
- Financing Plan, San Francisco Public Utilities Commission’s $625 million Water Infrastructure Finance and Innovation Act (WIFIA) credit assistance award
- Debt Management Policies and Procedures, revised FY 2017-18, San Francisco Public Utilities Commission
- Official Statements, Historical and Projected Operating Results, San Francisco Public Utilities Commission
- Bond Tax Diligence, including SEC disclosure documents and arbitrage rebate reports, San Francisco Public Utilities Commission
- Sole Manager, Series 2014 A and B Refunding Revenue Bonds, Spartanburg Sanitary Water and Sewer District, South Carolina